• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Skillz Philly (Posted: 5/23/2007 12:46:00 PM)|
Comment: From Bay Area producer Dashiell, “Land of Naughty Hydro Bobbles” is a thudding mixture of deep, melodramatic bass punctuated by piano. As the b-side to Dashiell’s single “If You Let It,” Strugglenaut’s egomaniac vocals blend in sonically with the music. The nefarious atmosphere created by “Land of Naughty Hydro Bobbles” makes it a curious song worth putting on repeat.