• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Just because the name may be disturbing, Dave Ghetto is mad nice. Now I donít know whether heís that ill, or if itís just Chopsí dope production on ďAll Time GreatsĒ that makes the track sound, well, great. Ghetto has some verbal dynamics on the cut, and you canít beat a track with references to The Planet of the Apes. Chops of the Mts. Brothers drops a fluid gem as the track has more chunky movement than a cottage cheese ass.