• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: bjaxxx (Posted: 1/22/2008 10:36:00 PM; Partial IP: .92.229.80)
Location: Racine, Wi
Comment: Whoo..This one is real hotttt!....Close your eyes and just look....
Name: stukinbmore (Posted: 9/15/2006 10:07:00 PM)
Comment: I swear this is one of the few beats that just melts in my ears. It's so chill and yet so raw. Droppin some real ish people can realate to. This is a banger you throw on when you got mad stuff on ya mind. Or when you had a hard day at work. This is Hip-Hop!. This track makes me thank God I'm not deaf. NO BS.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 12/19/2005 8:15:00 PM)|
Comment: Calling all 9th Wonder fans: This beat is mad nice (which clearly shuts down all Minstrel Show haters). People always point out that 9th Wonder is too formulaic in his beats, but this single will prove them wrong. Branching out to Camdenís finest, Dave Ghetto (with help from West Coastís Mystic and Phonte a.k.a. Percy Miracles on the hook), 9th Wonder pulls out a beautiful piece of production, just peep the piano loop and vocal chops. Iíve heard many amateur producers try to bite his style, but 99% of them fall flat. Dave Ghetto, on the other hand brings some nice rhymes, proving the title is a worthy sequel to Slick Rickís classic. Sleeper pick of the year.