• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:21:00 AM)|
Comment: Thereís not really much to say about Dave Ghetto on ďHands High.Ē Itís not that he is a bad lyricist, has bad delivery, or even bad production, itís just he lacks the extra spark that is so necessary in the currently over-flooded game. But donít take my word for it, have a listen for yourself, he might just be exactly what youíre looking for.