BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: dis_cord (Posted: 12/13/2004 2:44:00 AM)
Comment: Can't get the beat out of my head. Ghetto kills it with the rhymes.
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 9/16/2003 9:40:00 PM)
Summary: Go Ape Sh*t Why Dont You
Comment: The production on this gem is better than anything Chops has done with Mountain Brothers. Dave Ghetto does his part.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Although we all hate to admit it or simply don't have one, a "Love Life" can be a hard thing to discuss. Well, Dave Ghetto does it with buttery ease as he flows about his pure love for hip-hop. Again, Chops proves to be a sick producer giving Ghetto a melodic beat to rip on. Even if you don't care for the lyrics, the 12" is worth the purchase simply for the mentals.
Name: Realize (Posted: 6/17/2002 4:33:00 PM)
Comment: The beat is fucking with my head, damn!!!
Name: kaybugg (Posted: 5/31/2002 11:20:00 AM)
Summary: Bangin Beat...
Comment: Bangin' beat, dope lyrics. What else do you need?
Name: Char (Posted: 5/30/2002 8:38:00 PM)
Summary: This Sh*t's Tight
Comment: The beat and the lyrics combine like P&J. It makes you break your neck and wanna hit up the dance floor.