BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Basically, Dave Ghetto and Chops work together well - so well that it's giving my M-44's a boner. Chops brings some heat to platter on "No Wins" and even cuts a nice Method Man sample. And finally, Chops drops a verse proving his diversity. You all know how I feel about a beat with a piano hook, and this beat is just nice. Problem here is that Chops is the man here as he drops an ill verse, produces a nice one, and then cuts the hell out of the end. Honestly, cop it.
Name: alhooker (Posted: 5/25/2002 6:55:00 PM)
Comment: This Is A Hot Song, Dave's Lyrics Are Nasty And Chops Alway Delivers A Hot Production.