• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 12/19/2005 8:15:00 PM)|
Comment: Who says the three songs on a 12” is too much? I think this track should be the final convincing factor in buying it, or doubles for that matter. Dave Ghetto is more abrasive on this track, and together with Square 4’s feel-good production (worthy to be on the same single with 9th Wonder and Illmind) they provide good, simple yet dope music. No denying his ability to rock the mic, this sure fire single leaves a good impression that Dave Ghetto is a standout artist. A worthy collection for your crates.
Name: Abstrakt05 (Posted: 11/19/2005 5:39:00 PM)
Comment: I personally think this joint is better than "day in and day out". I like this beat and flow, I mean the lyrics are alright but I could see myself bumping this once in a while.