• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 1/3/2005 10:01:00 AM)|
Comment: Illmind's production (Grand Agent, Organic Thoughts, Akrobatik) has garnered my attention as of late, especially Supastition's "Boombox," and this one fails to disappoint. His work is definitely making noise in the underground (also as part of the Beat Society in Philly) with his unique arrangement of samples, basslines and drums. Dave Ghetto holds it down and rips his rhymes with no fan fare. A nice collaboration between the two, and proves that Illmind is a producer on the rise.