• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Feel what? Feel wack lyrics? Washed up emcees? Tired beats? Guess I am not feeling this one. The lyrics are senseless and it personally hurts to see what PMD has become. The beat is tired. Piano hits, thumpy kick drum. How many millions of times are producers going to get away with this?