• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Flowone (Posted: 3/30/2007 2:48:00 PM)
Summary: Butta Verses Kills
Comment: This joint is bananas. And don't sleep on Butta Verses, the other emcee on the song. I see the review has Maseo as the emcee. Llama!
Name: Laneone€! (Posted: 2/12/2007 1:34:00 PM)
Comment: Another Funky Joint from de la....
Name: ezzthemc (Posted: 1/26/2007 2:46:00 PM)
Comment: Most ni99az my age would hate on this and say that they're trapped in the past. F*ck 'em. This is dope.
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 1/23/2007 11:05:00 PM)|
Comment: Alright, here's the B-Side to Da La's new 12" on Red Lion Entertainment. Super producer Supa Dave West samples Bobby Byrd's "I Know You Got Soul" to great effect and emcees Posdnuos, Maseo, and Dave proceed to rip the track, giving Eric B and Rakim's classic “I Know You Got Soul" a run for it's money. Supa Dave cleverly borrows and repositions Bobby Byrd's words “you got it" as a means of creating a brilliant segue for the three emcees to play off of and complete the sentence. And as usual, the three plugs deliver their consistent flows and flex their lyrical prowess as they drop gems and subtly comment on current state of affairs in hip hop with lines like, “You can't say what youre spittin is written, like last months baby clothes it ain't fittin'." This whole joint is crazy. Beat, lyrics, concept, it's the whole package. I don't know how they chose an A-side. Must have flipped a coin.
Name: Pele won (Posted: 1/7/2007 9:15:00 PM)
Summary: Flip It Like A Sack. Do Like De La Do Dude.
Comment: This is sick.