• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: SOLAR BABY (Posted: 4/5/2011 4:11:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Location: MOTHER NATURE
Comment: REAL HIP HOP.
Name: ezzthemc (Posted: 11/6/2006 8:55:00 PM)
Summary: The Beat, The Beat, The Beat.
Comment: The lyrics is still hot, but DAMN THE BEAT.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Only days left now until the fifth De La Soul album Art Official Intelligence: Mosaic Thump sees the light. I've been sweating it since I heard the fantastic single "Oooh" featuring the always blunted always entertaining Redman. It's been over 4 years since De La's last album Stakes Is High and now they have to prove themselves to yet another new generation of Hip-Hop fans. I've heard the whole album already so I don't think that will be a problem for them since it's packed with dope songs, "My Writes," "Thru Ya City," and "Foolin" just to name a few. Of course I miss Prince Paul's crazy humor very much but this is still a great fifth album for De La Soul.