BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: strictlyoldskool (Posted: 3/11/2005 5:04:00 PM)
Summary: Has De La Soul Lost It?
Comment: I don't think so! If you want proof, listen to this track. Certified quality for your eardrums! Hold tight!
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Nice upbeat feel and smooth lyrics. While technically there weren't any negative aspects of this song to make me dislike it, maybe it's my fatigue and chronic stress that's making me want to pass on hitting replay. Also, while the lyrics did flow quite nicely, they just didn't have enough meaning to make me think and want to hear it one more time. However, I am a big enough fan of De La Soul to suggest other fans check this one out for themselves.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: De La Soul||Found: 6|