• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Matt (Posted: 7/13/2010 5:35:00 AM; Partial IP: .61.189.14)
Location: Toronto, Canada
Comment: I can bump this everyday!!
Name: fredi (Posted: 2/21/2008 4:14:00 PM; Partial IP: 43.104.177)
Location: warsaw poland
Comment: nice beat
Name: Spiffy (Posted: 12/14/2003 6:40:00 PM)
Summary: Hot Track
Comment: This song is hot. De La comes correct, the beat is alot better then most of what you hear on the radio nowadays and Redman sounds like Redman. Which in case you didn't know is pretty damn awesome.
|Name: Key-El (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I love De La Soul, and the fact that they have a new album coming out makes me quite eager to out and get it. If the tracks sound mostly like this though, then I can wait. Redman's voice truly turns me away from this song, it just doesn't fit in. I like the beat and Trugoy (Dave is it now?) comes very nice with the vocals. I don't see myself, in the future, playing songs like this again and again.
Name: concise (Posted: 9/28/2002 6:59:00 PM)
Summary: De La Never Comes Whack
Comment: De La is one of the last ill old school crews, oooh this is another De La classic! It's up there with “Itsoweezee” (hot).Only thing is there latest album AOI: Pt.2 is not as ill as it could've been.