• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: noise (Posted: 3/18/2008 12:05:00 PM; Partial IP: 102.246.54)
Comment: de la never ceases to amaze me with cuts like this... but actually, the song sampled is an old simply red cut from way back.. cant remember the name..
Name: qwot8ion (Posted: 5/17/2007 4:28:00 PM)
Summary: This Beat Is Crazy.
Comment: Still doin it at 53 years old! big up.
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 1/23/2007 11:05:00 PM)|
Comment: Supa Dave West teams back up with the De Las for this fresh joint off De La’s most recent LP “The Impossible Mission Part I”, which is actually a collection of freestyles, “lost” joints, and other tracks that never realized official release. The LP is fresh and this 12” A-Side off the label Red Lion Entertainment captures a nice snapshot of what the album has to offer. Supa Dave samples a soulful female voice, speeds it up, and kills the beat. It’s uptempo and makes you smile. The three plugs swap verses and sound as fresh as ever, although quite honestly I’m not even sure if we know when this track was actually recorded.
Name: Pele won (Posted: 1/7/2007 9:12:00 PM)
Summary: C'mon Its F*ckin De La... What Do You Think It Is... It's Tight Bitch!
Comment: De la baby!! There is a reason they are my favorite group of all time. Tracks like this. All the time. You cant stop 'em. Consistent.