• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 5/15/2003 1:25:00 AM)|
Comment: Mr. Perkins is lucky. Do you know why? Because he has cats like Madlib, KanKick and Oh No producing for him. In this case Oh No handles the boards. Declaimes flow over Oh No's bass heavy, chopped up beat is a real brain-nodder. Declaime puts me to sleep, but not in a bad way- not like Abstract Rude. He just has that voice and style that you can relax to. “Illmindmuzik” (his first official release) is like a knockout drug for me and this track is no different. So if you suffer from insomnia or you dig cats with their own style then I strongly recommend this. Buy two copies and call me in the morning… zzzzzzzzzz.
Name: 7th_Samurai (Posted: 3/16/2003 3:53:00 AM)
Summary: Banging Bass And Guitar
Comment: I think this is the typ of tune where club heads and underground heads can come together in the same place. I don't know if that’s a good thing or not, but either way the tunes heavy. Declaime’s unique flow over Oh No's guitars.