• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: One of the lesser known of the Likwit Crew, but equally dope, is Declaime reppin’ Cali. Oh No produces the beat that is similar to a fairy-tale, which is more than perfect for Declaime to reminisce on. Touching on the nostalgic memories of growing up in Cali Declaime shows his true colors. This dude is cool too so support this cat!
Name: seangotti (Posted: 8/25/2002 4:48:00 PM)
Summary: Not Bad
Comment: Declaime put it down for Cali no doubt. Production was alright. He mentioned MC Eight, Lootpack, Tha Liks, etc. - real Cali heads!