• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 1/3/2005 10:01:00 AM)|
Comment: Declaime and On No the Disrupt always come off with the hotness. Known for his blunted flows, Declaime clearly puts out a sentimental story on this track to show his deeper side. Oh No complements the tale of girl-gone-lost with a hot drum clap and rare vocal sample. Worth every penny that you spend on shipping as Oh No puts out one of his hottest beats of this winter season, donít sleep!
Name: Mash_Comp (Posted: 1/2/2005 4:58:00 PM)
Summary: Declaime's Back To Ruin Your Beats!
Comment: As underwhelming lyrically Declaime is, there exists a certain something to his craft. What that is I'm not sure I can finger but Oh No's dramatic track shows and proves that the Ox (Oxnard, California) is full of talent. Declaime's really trying hard here but there is such a lack of direction here.