• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: With Evidence and the Lootpack on the roster, how bad could this joint possibly be? Sounds like the formula for, say, another ' Long Awaited.' Well, I regret to inform you that 'Trouble N Da West' hardly measures up to the aforementioned gem. Don't get me wrong though, this 12" isn't horrible. The production's just a little too bland for my liking. However, over the questionable instrumental comes a consistently tight flow from Evidence, as well as an equally tight outro cut session from DJ Rome (?). This one's definitely worth a gander, but probably not much more.