BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: F5THC (Posted: 11/1/2003 9:35:00 PM)
Summary: Madlib's The Man
Comment: Madlib deserves all the credit for this joint. Serving crisp beats with the finest flute & xylophone samples you can get. Basically this beat is off the hook! Always interested in hearing Madlib joints. Loving it!
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: The back alley dweller Lord Quas joins Declaime on this bass heavy Madlib production. Declaime's blunted delivery suits the "don't trip" concept pretty well. As the Madlib invasion carries on, Decalime assures us that "it's my way of music, so watch the way I use it."
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Declaime; Quasimoto (aka Madlib)||Found: 3|