• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 1/3/2005 10:12:00 AM)|
Comment: Declaime teams up with Wildchild and Madlib on the b-side of his newest release. A signature Madlib experimentation starts the listener on a sonic adventure, but the emcees fail to drive this one home. Social and political content are offered throughout the track, but unfortunately the deliveries just aren't captivating enough to carry the message.
Name: Mash_Comp (Posted: 1/2/2005 5:01:00 PM)
Summary: Madlib's Saving Declaime Again
Comment: I'm not sure what angels are shining on Declaime's career but he's been blessed to have beats from the Jackson brothers (Madlib and Oh No) and collaborating with some of the West Coast's best MCs. This noisy and busy track is a shift from Madlib's usually hazy sample-heavy collages. Throw in a dope cameo from Wildchild and you have a dope B-side.