• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: ruben aguilar (Posted: 11/5/2004 7:19:00 PM)
Summary: Declaime Is Back
Comment: Declaime is back with a new single from his second LP (his third if you count Dudley Perkins LP) and he manages to make a enjoyable track. Although I have heard better Declaime songs in the past. Check out Cali Ways Original and don’t trip- you won’t be disappointed with this song. Oh No provides the beat that perfectly complements Declaime’s awkward style.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 11/2/2004 2:10:00 PM)|
Comment: What’s this I see? Oh snap! It’s Declaime over some Oh No beats? Beleive it! Declaime’s been one of my favorites in the game and status is solidified once again on the joint. Up Above Records have been putting out some soulful sounds and you should definitely grab this one up. It’s like goin’ out for brunch on a Sunday afternoon, nah mean?