• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Decompoze presents... Juice! Juice has been busy lately releasing numerous 12"'s and preparing for an LP (or two?). Known to many as that guy who beat out Mr. Slim Shady in the Rap Olympics, Juice does not disappoint on this track. It's still the typical battle lyrics he's known for, but they work. Enough about Juice though as this is Decompoze's track. His beat is pretty tight with its fast pace and nice bassline until... those damn horns! I know Radiohead made the whole off-key horn thing work, but this is just irritating. Otherwise, "Decompoze Presents... (Remix)" is worth checking out.