• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/30/2006 8:51:00 PM)
Summary: Introducing... Jodeci The Rap Version!!
Comment: This would have gotten these cats beat up in 1996, them and PM Dawn would have been in the same Source issue.
|Name: Corbet (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: Seattle's finest (no, not a grande frappuccino) Jake One handles the production duties on this one and doesn't disappoint. His smooth stylings, which have laced tracks by legends such as De La Soul and E-40, fits in so well with the Deep Rooted sound. This cut, much like all the other tracks on Deep Rooted's LP "The Second Coming", is easy on the ears and has a catchy sound that I can't seem to shake. So much so that I had to order the entire CD off UGHH.com. Follow my lead, you won't be sorry.