• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Beyond Style (Posted: 11/30/2003 5:11:00 AM)
Comment: Defari is inconsistent, but he has dropped some nice beats in the past. This track is different, nice beat, scratchies, slow flows and decent rhymes, and its his own style which suits. This track cuts it.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Although Likwit affiliate, Defari, came with the tight Michael Myers style on the original “Bionic,” the second installment can’t even touch it. Evidence drops a solid beat, but he just needs to turn the pitch up since this one is a good bedtime beat. Vocally, Defari is much more monotone than usual, but it definitely goes with the instrumental. Take a listen and try to keep your eyes open.