• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: DaHappyDunce (Posted: 6/23/2005 5:52:00 PM)
Summary: Ill Beat
Comment: I'm really feelin this beat and EV and Defari rip the shit up. This is definitely a good track.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Defari has droped a couple of joints since the Focused Daily album now. On "Change and Switch" and "Blast" he sounded as great as we expect him to do, but under the new moniker,"Billy The Kidd" he sounded a little unfocused. "Aged Whiskey Aged Remy" was a very boring cut and "Say It Twice" was only ok coming from him. Therefore, I'm glad to see that this is a Defari 12" and nothing else. For some reason Mr. Duane Johnson sounds better when he uses his old alias. Or could it be that I like this only because he has hooked up with Evidence again. Ev assists on the mic and I assume he's the one who laced this beat as well. It got that typical smoked out sound that all the Liks members sounds so dope over.