BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1 Star)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/26/2005 4:41:00 AM)
Summary: Man, What Happened To The Bionic One?
Comment: Terrible. What more can I say. Very disappointing.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 10/26/2004 3:59:00 PM)|
Comment: With Lil' Jon and the rest of the dirty south taking over the dance floors, and West Coast cats like Snoop employing the Neptunes to make hits, the days of West Coast club joints are long gone. Longtime Likwit Crew affiliate, Defari, attempts to bring back the "C.A. all day" glory in this 12" single. Producer Mike City flexes the West Coast funk enough to keep Cali heads throwing their “W's" up, but not enough to grasp those who felt Defari rip it with Evidence, Joey Chavez and Alchemist beats 6 years ago when he was still under the now-defunct Tommy Boy. Defari rips it proper, but lacks the same punch when rocking over quality production.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Defari; Tuffy||Found: 2|