• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Quest (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Location: UGHH World HQ - Boston, MA
Comment: DeFari continues to drop ill singles that never cease to make my head do the 'nod nod' (the famous ElekTro4 quote). DeFari continues to be involved in many projects, as he also is involved on the Joey Chavez single in the cut "Develop Tools" (which is reviewed below). The beat on this track is nice and simple, which helps to enhance the dope lyrics of the other West Coast All-Stars involved in this song.