• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: dilated jukie (Posted: 11/30/2005 1:27:00 PM)
Summary: Ill 12 Inch
Comment: Whoever D.L.C is doesn't need to be talking shit about Defari. Defari is easily one of the most underated MCS out there in this day in age. He has countless tracks with some of todays most underground heads. As for the beat that Evidence throughs down, well if you are listening, it speaks for itself!!!!
Name: NDeed (Posted: 4/16/2004 11:10:00 PM)
Summary: Beyond Boring
Comment: I nodded off at around 1:30 into this track, so I can't post a review at this particular time.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 2/26/2004 2:07:00 PM)
Summary: Defari's Digging The Hole Again
Comment: Defari, so relunctant to be accepted as an underground MC, is still attempting to capture the above-ground set's ear. And the truth is, he's doing a sub-par job of it. There was nothing wrong with late 90's Defari but the 2K2 to 2K4 incarnation of this big pimping, flossy ass ex high-school teacher is about as effective as a Hammer comeback.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 2/5/2004 8:56:00 PM)|
Comment: Before the song, you hear Defari advising that the song should start with the chorus. This was his first mistake as the chorus turns out to be a grimace inspiring fiasco. Unable to redeem himself, he proceeds to make his way through the track at a snail's pace and leaves it littered with simplistic, banal philosophies. Adding to the horror show is Evidence's production, which is intolerably synthetic and inorganic. Both of these fellas have done much better work in the past, which makes you wonder what the f*ck happened here.