• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 9|
Name: mr. eggoi (Posted: 3/9/2009 12:54:00 PM; Partial IP: 92.218.179)
Comment: put'n dis in m'a sk8 vid t'yo yo!###
Name: boby-d ya'll (Posted: 12/13/2008 9:06:00 PM; Partial IP: 92.218.179)
Location: i liv ay 3345 union towers
Comment: its wappen dog!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!$!$!~%$!$!###$$$!$!
Name: tony hawk (Posted: 12/13/2008 1:49:00 PM; Partial IP: 92.218.179)
Location: callifornia/ usa
Comment: wrap rap, who really cares/ (i landed the 1080)
Name: ryan sheckler (Posted: 12/13/2008 1:46:00 PM; Partial IP: 92.218.179)
Location: san clement'e cal/ usa
Comment: rad hits dog
Name: hoohoo hot yoodles.httppt (Posted: 12/13/2008 1:45:00 PM; Partial IP: 92.218.179)
Location: chang chang choodlel'e
Comment: popopopopoppopopop dat cwack
Name: tony hakes'e (Posted: 12/12/2008 4:56:00 PM; Partial IP: 92.218.179)
Location: los depot'e
Comment: DONT LIKE RAP
Name: kerry beemos'e (Posted: 12/12/2008 2:56:00 PM; Partial IP: 92.218.179)
Location: tauntain mass usa
Comment: cooooooooooooooool way out dogs yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo!!!!!!!!
Name: bob codsob (Posted: 12/12/2008 10:03:00 AM; Partial IP: 92.218.179)
Location: amarica/New Hampshir
Comment: a good song I like the back around music
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: My neck is still a bit sore from "My Library." Defined Print matches up with producer Zechariah Wise like ketchup on hotdogs. Wise puts together a cut that bounces from bar to bar, and his sample use is nice. Print comes correct on the steel, but slow it down a bit kid so I can hear you. This would make a nice addition to any crate, but listen and see.