• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: T O Double (Posted: 4/8/2008 10:14:00 AM; Partial IP: 88.117.142)
Location: Saratoga County, NY, USA
Comment: Im only giving this 3 stars because it's Del. I have to agree that his new shit isnt as hot as the older. Perhaps it will grow on me. Del is one of my favorite emcees so I support anything he does...but you cant touch the older ish...once again though. He is an old school emcee. He is a master of the Underground...he even used to write lyrics for Ice Cube and Co.
Name: mj (Posted: 3/20/2008 12:14:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Comment: this shit BOOTY... booty on the streets.
Name: JEAN GONZALEZ (Posted: 3/16/2008 2:04:00 PM; Partial IP: .16.137.63)
Location: HEMET CA
Comment: YO! FUCK ALL THESE MUTHAFUCKAS.....THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT WESTCOAST BEATS!!!! .....THE ALBUM HAS HIP-HOP ALL OVER IT!! ELEVENTH HOUR YOU GOTTA HAVE IT.......THE BEATS IS HARD!
Name: dont worry about it (Posted: 3/10/2008 1:40:00 AM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: milwaukee, wi
Comment: border line between straight and weak
Name: Grover Cleveland (Posted: 3/9/2008 4:31:00 PM; Partial IP: .42.150.65)
Location: Ann Arbor
Comment: Not a fan of the new cheesy Casio beat sound from Del. He always sounds best over some ol' boom bap.