• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/27/2005 8:50:00 PM)
Summary: Not Quite The Same Anymore
Comment: It's true that Del has not been the same Del that has enchanted our ears during his Elektra days. And if you saw him scooting around the Bay Area on his little razor scooter talking to himself like I have, you'd think he was skitzo. But you didn't hear that from me. And not since Push Button Object's, "360", have I heard a worthy Del Verse. But on this one, (aside from the beat), Del is surprisingly likeable. All I can wish for now is another remix.
Name: bstclaire (Posted: 12/16/2004 2:53:00 PM)
Summary: Always Love Del
Comment: I could never ever NOT like anything Del does, even if the lyrics aren't his best his cadence and voice comes through. The beat sounds very Cannibal Ox- Cold Vein to me.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 12/6/2004 9:56:00 AM)|
Comment: Del's back! Finally. Production-wise, it's a side of Del we haven't seen before. He's into some next sh*t here. It's uncharacteristically abstract and even a bit apocalyptic. Same ol' Del on the mic though, playful, but serious. Peep game!