• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Re-emphasizing his longevity and why his name is synonymous with the very word, Del steps up again with a public service announcement to all emcees, fans, and anyone else who is listening. Along with an underscore of Hiero props, the lyrics stand proud but, in my opinion, the beat is what shines here. With a nice early 90s flavor, this beat pops and bounces lovely with funky cuts and piano loops that gave birth to this very lyricist so many years ago. Forget about art imitating life, how about the art of emcee imitating beat and vice versa?