• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: rAvenous (Posted: 7/27/2008 9:48:00 AM; Partial IP: 54.159.225)
Location: beaumont, california. u.s.a.
Comment: yeah, listen to paul
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: I love Del to death, but the production on "Onebigtrip" isn't working for me. I really liked Both Sides Of The Brain although many complained of the out-there production. The computerized bassline and organ samples create a strange hybrid that brings to mind elevator music, cartoons, and video games, and this combination just doesn't do it for me. Del, as usual, comes correct (of course, when hasn't he come correct?) saving the track. Die-hard Del fans will want to listen, but don't expect anything on the level of Deltron 3030 or No Need For Alarm.