• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 8/3/2005 5:05:00 PM)|
Comment: The beat is funky like an electronic dinosaur followed by some synth horns with some very old school sounding drums that hold it all together. Del’s flow is tight and fast and worthy of multiple listens on this track. In lines like “You’re buying time like the Price is Right,” “Time’s Up” also gives something to DJ’s to scratch with.