• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 8|
Name: famous (Posted: 2/18/2009 2:53:00 AM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Comment: dope shit. the jazzy/soul sounds are fire. dela knows what good.
Name: FridayKnight (Posted: 2/8/2009 2:39:00 PM; Partial IP: .145.82.83)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Comment: Nice "My Crew Can't Go For That" feel...Cool isopropyl alcohol, top down vibe...
Name: Antonio (Posted: 2/2/2009 11:09:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Location: Houston, TX
Comment: Yeah this song is hot. This is some riding music
Name: Fnomenon (Posted: 1/28/2009 11:27:00 PM; Partial IP: 119.244.98)
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Comment: yea this song is proper, for sure. imma have to listen to some more of this album
Name: Big R.A. (Posted: 1/27/2009 5:56:00 PM; Partial IP: 183.66.210)
Location: CA ALL DAY
Comment: i never heard of dude. but he's mad soulful
Name: Modest Mark (Posted: 1/27/2009 5:04:00 PM; Partial IP: 32.202.206)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Comment: Definitely one of the best joints and best albums I heard in awhile; probably since Y-Society's, "Travel At Your Own Pace". Dude reminds me of Pete Rock and Spinna combined. This joint along with the one with Talib are heat. Definitely one to pick up...
Name: Greg Rodgers (Posted: 1/27/2009 12:29:00 PM; Partial IP: .237.4.130)
Comment: Are u kidding me? This song is ridiculous. Its whats missing in hip hop today: Lyrics, beats, melody, horns.
Song is crazee!
Name: Chicky (Posted: 1/26/2009 10:20:00 PM; Partial IP: 23.161.250)
Location: Waterbury Conn Usa
Comment: The beat is Hot and its Extra P on the mic