• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Just when you thought that futuristic, sci-fi raps were becoming a bit played-out, Del reappears with the Automator at his side to confirm that... well, that you were right. Doctor Octagon was fun and all (thanks Dan), but the space age appeal only goes so far these days. The former homosapien, who has since morphed into some sort of cyborg, still rhymes with the same old lovable attitude, but the questionable subject matter presented here makes "Virus" a bit disappointing.