• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: I just recently found out that I am not the only underground head that feels Nine. That is good to know because, aside from the DMX sample in the chorus, this track is nuts. Nine fits in lovely with this track and far as Demastas go; I personally have never heard them before but have to say I am impressed. The beat is a mellow lounge-like piano over some violin loops. The song is put together very nicely and the Audio Two sample tops it off perfectly.