• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Alright, it's tough for me to put aside my sentiments about these cats and try to do a fairly objective for the Demigodz, but I'll try. Definitely the best thing about “Don’t You Even Go There” is the beat put down by Connecticut's self-proclaimed best emcee, Apathy. Well, I must say that his beats are better than his lyrics, but the track is pretty typical for the crew. If you like em' then you’ll dig this cut; but if you can't bare them, then it's not even worth a listen.
Name: godismysoul (Posted: 5/6/2002 11:37:00 AM)
Summary: I Think This Song Is Tight
Comment: I think that this is tight. I like the beat, Demigodz rhyme right to the beat. I think that it's an overall good song.
Name: Greatness24 (Posted: 4/26/2002 1:23:00 AM)
Summary: Tight Joint
Comment: This beat is crazy. The guitar sounds good and the Lauryn Hill sample is dope. Apathy eats this better for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Tight joint.
Name: genOne (Posted: 4/19/2002 5:59:00 PM)
Comment: Clever. Tight rhymes, catchy beat.
Name: Lyrical_Element (Posted: 4/18/2002 10:26:00 AM)
Summary: Dope, But Demigodz Are Capable Of More
Comment: The Apathy production is aight, the beat is tight, but the hook could use some work. As usual the Godz come with their in your face shit. Ap's verse outshines em all though. Maybe Celph should've thrown some cuts in...
Name: MK3 (Posted: 4/10/2002 4:52:00 PM)
Summary: What Up With This Fugee-wannabee?!?!?
Comment: Yo, this beat sounds like a throw away Fugee track, not to mention that wack Lauryn Hill sample they used for the hook. Not the worst, but definitely some filler type ish!!