BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: hedge (Posted: 7/2/2008 3:57:00 AM; Partial IP: .222.36.74)
Comment: sick song, mad performance
Name: the one (Posted: 3/11/2008 5:31:00 PM; Partial IP: .246.30.67)
Comment: sick beat Apathy incredible verse "You wanna battle for $ I can spit it acapella and probably make you drop a "Milian" Like roc a fella"
Name: JoneZ (Posted: 3/6/2008 4:50:00 AM; Partial IP: 19.174.105)
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Comment: One of the better performances by Demigodz, dope lyrics and a good beat, comes close to Captivate/Deactivate. :)
Name: Rei21 (Posted: 2/1/2008 11:47:00 AM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: Wash DC
Comment: Beat is sick...very Battle Axe-ish, but sick nonetheless...All-star line-up kills it with the vocals, a must listen
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Demigodz; Celph Titled; Esoteric; Louis Logic; Apathy||Found: 16|