• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Apathy's board skills are tested on "Well, Well, Well," a Demigodz cut that is pretty listenable. The beat has some strung-out bass blessed with a pretty tight chorus hook. Again, the lyrics are mildly weak, but their abilities to flow in a metaphorical manner proves to be mildly amusing. Check it out; you be the judge.
Name: AbsentMinds (Posted: 7/23/2002 11:44:00 PM)
Summary: Very Dope!!
Comment: This is one of the dopest songs I've ever heard. The beat is incredible, and the lyrics are very tight. The only time this song slips is when Celph rhymes the same words together (i.e. Brain and Brain.) This is a must listen song, I would recommend it to anyone.
Name: Greatness24 (Posted: 4/26/2002 1:30:00 AM)
Summary: Another Solid Demigodz Track
Comment: For starters, the track has a nice beat that will surely make your head bob. Celph Titled rips it, this guy has some witty punchlines. Rise is so dope you might die from an overdose, and Apathy has a nice verse. Esoteric doesn't fit well with the track.
Name: wolfgang4433 (Posted: 4/11/2002 7:26:00 AM)
Comment: I like this song and I think it could grow on me. The lyrics are good and the beat and sample is hot. Strong peoples in Demigodz also.
Name: MK3 (Posted: 4/10/2002 4:56:00 PM)
Summary: Some Ole Funk Ish!!
Comment: I'm diggin' the funk on this joint. It makes me want to roll in a pimped out Cadillac! MC's are aight but I wish the beat had more change ups.