BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: J6N (Posted: 11/13/2003 6:23:00 PM)
Summary: Pure Dopeness From Start To Finish!
Comment: First off props to Stape Mega for that beat, because it is brilliant! DOR and Breez drop dope verses over it, and it all goes together rather nicely! Well worth a purchase I'd say.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: "Lawn Darts" is a dope name for a song. So as soon as I saw the title, I figured it was likely to be some fiery hotness. For the most part, I was right. Stape Mega lays down a nasty string loop that might get a bit too busy or hectic during the verses, but none the less is pleasing to the ear. Breez Evahflowin joins the group on this track as they spit, as the title suggests, lyrical lawn darts. It's nothing we haven't heard before, but that doesn't make it bad. Peep game.
Name: DrUnK ViKiNg (Posted: 3/17/2002 9:43:00 PM)
Summary: All That!
Comment: I love me some DOR! I don't know how to explain it otherwise!