• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Another solid cut. The MCs get down, suggesting that we start "Thinking Outside The Box" and not confine ourselves to conformity. The beat, while nothing outstanding, serves it's purpose well as a back drop.
Name: DrUnK ViKiNg (Posted: 3/17/2002 9:43:00 PM)
Summary: How Can You Not Love It?
Comment: They turned this intro from the Philly Mix CD "Fear and Loathing 2" and turned it into a hot club jawn!