• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Philly's own Dept. of Rec employ a gothic-sounding beat, a hot Group Home vocal sample, and a movie-snippet introduction as a background to their tales. The beat sort of reminded me of "Iron Galaxy" by Cannibal Ox, as the overtones were very similar. Although these cats aren't the best when it comes to their flow, I gotta give them respect for their lyrics, punchlines, and enunciation. With lines like, "I'm all up in your love life/because your girl sucks my dick," you must give these kids their props. Again, "Witch Jawn" isn't anything spectacular but it's certainly no dud either.