BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Gem (Posted: 2/25/2008 11:56:00 AM; Partial IP: 74.191.220)
Location: West Park, Florida
Comment: I like this song. Dope loop and nice lyrics. Mad underground!
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Over some nice carribean-style production, Detels spits your average brag and boast-type lyrics. It's not terrible overall; it's just terribly boring after a couple minutes. But don't sleep on the production. Mr. Guess flips a dope loop; it's just a shame Detels couldn't match it.
Name: pluto365 (Posted: 8/24/2002 5:10:00 AM)
Comment: This track is good for listening to but not for the clubs. Beats are ok but gets repetitious, no change ups, lyrics are ok but need a lil' polishing.