• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 10/26/2004 3:59:00 PM)|
Comment: I’ve never heard of Deux Process before, but this duo brings it back to the late 90’s underground flow ala Bush Babees/INI type joint. The nice beat and melodic hook were definitely inspired by crews like Boogiemonsters and their trademark buttery flows. Stro The 89th Key takes all listeners back to the walkman (tapes ya’ll) rotation days of straight beats and nice lyrics. A refreshing joint to say the least, “Everyday” is joint that doesn’t attempt to go way overboard, it simply just grabs your attention.