• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Docta Dosa (Posted: 11/18/2004 11:38:00 AM)
Summary: Smooth Soul/ Jazz
Comment: This is an excellent track with a great artist that I believe has a great future. The jazzy beats and intelligent lyrics make it a masterpiece.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 10/26/2004 3:59:00 PM)|
Comment: The thumping bass line has a De La Soul “Stakes Is High” blueprint written all over it, but Deux Process and producer Vise Versa pull it off rather nicely. The soul sample on the chorus and thick drums and kicks re-create the vibe of the late 90’s Native Tongue beats. With Kanye West, 9th Wonder and Soul Supreme pushing the soul envelope to the masses, Vise Versa duplicates that same vibe of that era. “My Star” is a nice, thorough beat and simple lyrics to round out a decent 12”.