• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 12/19/2005 8:15:00 PM)|
Comment: For those in the dark, “Take the Dance” is a single off the Deux Process album In Deux Times. Not only is it just a single, but a solid joint that will not get club play and instead, solid rotation on mix shows/mixtapes. The soul sample is reminiscent of something Tony Starks a.k.a. Ghostface would rock on, while the bass line is very DJ Numark/Cut Chemist influenced. Bridging the two styles together works and it will pleasantly surprise people who haven’t heard this crew yet. Something for all heads in Los Angelinos to be proud of.