• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Gem (Posted: 2/25/2008 12:04:00 PM; Partial IP: 74.191.220)
Location: West Park, Florida, USA
Comment: This song is very good. Nice piano, tight lyrics and insane scratching. Crazy underground! Late 90's underground tight sh*t. If rap stayed on the late 1990's underground style it would take over sh*t.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 10/26/2004 3:59:00 PM)|
Comment: The third song of this 12” has a nice piano loop and guitar bassline reminiscent of the late 90’s underground joints. Producer Vise Versa once again delivers a great beat that caters to those who miss that period in hip-hop history. Deux Process is a capable duo of spitting back and forth and flowing well to the beat, a talent that not too many duos can do nowadays. This joint brought me back to the early Lyricist Lounge days where the likes of Punch & Words, Pumpkinhead, A.L. Skills and Cipher Complete brought “Hip-Hop Back!”