• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: lechuga (Posted: 11/23/2009 9:25:00 PM; Partial IP: 155.83.244)
Location: el chuco tx
Comment: back to basics its hot
Name: Miguel High (Posted: 11/19/2009 3:42:00 AM; Partial IP: .18.82.175)
Comment: Hiphop Album of Year 2009.
Name: Charles (Posted: 11/18/2009 5:31:00 PM; Partial IP: 01.221.167)
Location: Denver Smokealotto
Comment: baseline is nice,such a cool sample. Fuck corporate rap acts.
Name: HANK SMOOV (Posted: 11/18/2009 10:18:00 AM; Partial IP: 29.101.143)
Comment: This is hip hop, how it should be. This really is a diamond in the ruff.
Name: real hip hop (Posted: 11/14/2009 9:14:00 PM; Partial IP: 200.154.41)
Location: rizeeeeeeeeeel pies
Comment: open your ears. 100% real deal.
Name: AJ (Posted: 11/13/2009 8:22:00 PM; Partial IP: .226.81.60)
Comment: Hip Hop. period
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Diamond District (X.O. + yU + Oddisee)||Found: 3|