• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: To anyone familiar with such Roots tracks as "Adrenaline", "The Lesson Part One", and "Clones", they can probably tell you that Dice Raw is definitely a nice MC. "Lava" is the flip to "Thin Line" and once again Dice drops some angry, tight battle lyrics. The production isn't too thrilling though -- it's just another dramatic beat complete with plenty of strings and a thumping drum track. Overall though, "Lava" isn't that bad, but the a-side wins this time.